Looking for an SS Integrated for Totem Mani-2's

I am picking up a pair of Mani-2's in the next couple of weeks from a friend of mine. I understand they like lots of power. Can you point me in the right direction to drive these 85db speakers with ease. my room is 12' x 24'. I'm on a budget of $1500 - $2500, so let's not get too out there in your suggestions. I also would like something that does not take up a lot of space. thanks-
mattcone
Hello,

I have an easy 9/10 (per AGS) 2009 model ANTHEM 225 Integrated rated at 225w@8ohms/310w@4ohms. Good synergy with Totem speakers...I was using with Totem "Forest" speakers.

Minimalist design with focus on SQ...not bells and whistles. It does however, include a decent (built-in) phono stage, original backlit remote, factory dbl. boxes and packaging and the original owner's manual (not a pdf copy). This unit has the black finish and photos are available, if interested.

$1050 plus shipping from S4S2M1 in Canada. PayPal please add 3%. Thanks, Roger
Don't reply to a thread by trying to sell your amp to the poster.
I've seen a lot of this lately and tend to agree that it seems inappropriate. Why not send a personal message to the OP with an offer rather than cluttering the forums?