Power Cord on Parasound A21

Hi all,

I am waiting for a Parasound A21 to arrive via Fed Ex. My question is this. How is the power cord that comes with it and if you upgraded what worked well?

I am currently eyeballing the pangea cords.

Thanks!
clmojo
Well so much for curiosity about Pangea LOL! I was going the Flavor 4 route but decided to give Ps Audio one more try with the AC-10 and my jaw hit the floor, It literally and not kidding here reconfigured the sound stage and placement of instruments in space and gets loud with out losing the integrity of the sound stage on large scale passages very very balanced sounding PC!
If I were you, I'd revive my curiosity about the Pangea AC-9. I heard none of the effects noted above and when compared with a Cardas Golden PC, the Pangea held its own and then some. This is certainly system-related to some extent, of course, but you can safely try a Pangea with the 30-day return policy from Audio Advisor. I did, and now have 9 of them. Dave
I had the same disappointing Pangea result with my MF & Accuphase amp's. The pangea AC-9 was lifeless and performed worse than the stock cord. When I used a friends Harmonic Technology cord, it was night and day from the first second, of course the HT cord is pricey. I have since purchased a Synergistic Research active cord which also blew away the Pangea. My Pangea had about 200hrs and used on the TV.

I would look on audiogon for a Harmonic Tech. powercord.
Well I got my parasound and it's out of the box and hooked up. I was impressed with the stock cord(appearence that is) on it but its about 1 foot to short for my ideal cable.

I don't want to spend more then $150 on a PC. I will check out the suggestions above thanks.
The PS audio ac10 gets my vote also. I have the ac10 on my A21 and it added a whole new level. What I experienced was a greater sound stage, more air, tighter more defined bass, clarity and total silence. I am very happy with the AC10.