Power Cord on Parasound A21

Hi all,

I am waiting for a Parasound A21 to arrive via Fed Ex. My question is this. How is the power cord that comes with it and if you upgraded what worked well?

I am currently eyeballing the pangea cords.

Thanks!
clmojo
I had the same disappointing Pangea result with my MF & Accuphase amp's. The pangea AC-9 was lifeless and performed worse than the stock cord. When I used a friends Harmonic Technology cord, it was night and day from the first second, of course the HT cord is pricey. I have since purchased a Synergistic Research active cord which also blew away the Pangea. My Pangea had about 200hrs and used on the TV.

I would look on audiogon for a Harmonic Tech. powercord.
Well I got my parasound and it's out of the box and hooked up. I was impressed with the stock cord(appearence that is) on it but its about 1 foot to short for my ideal cable.

I don't want to spend more then $150 on a PC. I will check out the suggestions above thanks.
The PS audio ac10 gets my vote also. I have the ac10 on my A21 and it added a whole new level. What I experienced was a greater sound stage, more air, tighter more defined bass, clarity and total silence. I am very happy with the AC10.
I just put in a directed line with 10 gauge Romex cryo to a TeslaPlex and attached the A21. The entire presentation changed in my system. The detail and clarity is simply amazing in the system. Everything is more distinctive. The sound is less warm and could be considered bright; but perhaps that is what happens when you get substantially more detail in the music. Anyways a very, very dramatic change to say the least for only $300 ($100 for the TeslaPlex and $200 for the Romex)in parts and using the stock power cord.
Davea33, the stock is better than most I'll admit. I spent a little time recently with mine again, I sold the Ps audio statement Sc and was waiting on an AC12 to arive, my A21 is on its own 10 awg 20 amp line with a Ps audio Soloist special edition in wall Power conditioner the AC12 alone will take the A21 to an unamagineable musicality over the stock unrestricted beautiful sound!!Not to hype it up, but it is what it is on this one.