Integrated for Harbeth Small Room System

I am the new owner of Harbeth P3esr's. My room is 11x12 so picked these speakers because sealed cabinet and they fit and sound great in a small room. My source is computer through Cambridge Audio Dac Magic (for now). Looking for a solid state integrated amp that will pair well with the small but talented Harbeths. Keys great low level listening, take advantage of the harbeth mids, and these little speakers do great 5 inch woofer bass so want to make sure the low end is there.

My budget is $5,000 tops - less would be real good. A variety of music - should sound equally great with Sonny Rollins as it would with Jack White. Some of the contenders I have been thinking about are Luxman integrated, the Sugden 21se, and Ayre AX-7.
ladavid
If you read Harbeth designer Alan Shaw's opinion in their user forum, you will find that he's not a big fan of expensive amps.
Not only that, he is in the minority group who believes that all amplifiers sound the same, hence the reason of him not being a fan of exotic amps.
I've mentioned this elsewhere but Tony Manasian of Tonian Labs uses an old Audiolab 8000A to demo his speakers. And they sound wonderful. Its not that just any old amp will do, but he stressed that that old Audiolab had only one transistor per channel which allows the signal to get in and out quickly. Its the speed of the amp that helps gets the music right.
I guess.
My search for the best value in an integrated amp is over.
5i/Harbeth P3ESR SE. Wow!
I'm a Harbeth dealer. In addition to LFD and Lux..love them both. I'd have to throw in Rogue Tempest 3 Magnum version and the less expensive Cronus Magnum. Pitifully over looked product and company. This American made stuff is stellar and forgotten about by many audiophile.