Preamp with phono stage for under $1000

Looking for a preamp with a phono stage for under $1000 and was curious what everbody thought. Would like one with an IEC jack to try different power cords with. Was considering the Emotiva USP-1 and NAD C-165 BEE just to name a couple.
Thanks. Bob
bobgates
There's a Conrad-Johnson PV11 on sale for about $650 right now, don't know the owner but it is one of the few components I am sorry I traded away. Check out the archives for just how good people think this is. The phono section is also good.
Post removed 
Rogue Audio Metis..............I have the Cronus, which is the integrated amp. It makes absolutly beautiful music within my system, and I think it's a wonderful amplifier. From what I've learned, the Metis is a terrific pre-amp, which has the same great MM phono amp as the Cronus. It has received some incredibly favorable reviews ( a lot of them are on-line), and it's a superb value. Check it out. Good Luck, and Happy Listening !!
"At the outer limits of your budget the Audible Illusion Modulus 3 with the gold phono card it the all time classic and IMHO the one to beat in this price range. (They typically go for @1200...worth the extra $$ if you ask me.)"

Agree...and with the standard MM phono stage you sacrifice very little in comparison, for typically ~$950 or so.
-ken