Preamp with phono stage for under $1000

Looking for a preamp with a phono stage for under $1000 and was curious what everbody thought. Would like one with an IEC jack to try different power cords with. Was considering the Emotiva USP-1 and NAD C-165 BEE just to name a couple.
Thanks. Bob
bobgates
Rogue Audio Metis..............I have the Cronus, which is the integrated amp. It makes absolutly beautiful music within my system, and I think it's a wonderful amplifier. From what I've learned, the Metis is a terrific pre-amp, which has the same great MM phono amp as the Cronus. It has received some incredibly favorable reviews ( a lot of them are on-line), and it's a superb value. Check it out. Good Luck, and Happy Listening !!
"At the outer limits of your budget the Audible Illusion Modulus 3 with the gold phono card it the all time classic and IMHO the one to beat in this price range. (They typically go for @1200...worth the extra $$ if you ask me.)"

Agree...and with the standard MM phono stage you sacrifice very little in comparison, for typically ~$950 or so.
-ken
Adam18 - I noticed the Rogue Audio Metis was The Absolute Sound's least expensive preamp pick in the most recent issue. Looks like a nice unit.
I have always liked MFA equipment and currently still have a few pieces. There is a Magus preamp here for $900. MFA preamps are generally known for their excellent phono stages.
I prefer it to the AI at the same price.
My $0.02