Preamp with phono stage for under $1000

Looking for a preamp with a phono stage for under $1000 and was curious what everbody thought. Would like one with an IEC jack to try different power cords with. Was considering the Emotiva USP-1 and NAD C-165 BEE just to name a couple.
Thanks. Bob
bobgates
I think the McCorack ADL w phono is gret-about $750 used. For tubes, try Conrad Johnson CV-5
Try a Audio Research Sp 9..perhaps even Mark II in your budget. I had one and it was very, very nice. At the outer limits of your budget the Audible Illusion Modulus 3 with the gold phono card it the all time classic and IMHO the one to beat in this price range. (They typically go for @1200...worth the extra $$ if you ask me.)
I second the ARC SP9MKII or you might be able to find a SP14 for around $1K or so. Both are excellent.
I thought about an ARC SP9, SP14 and even earlier C-J preamps . Should have mentioned though that besides an IEC I was looking for something that had remote volume.
There's a Conrad-Johnson PV11 on sale for about $650 right now, don't know the owner but it is one of the few components I am sorry I traded away. Check out the archives for just how good people think this is. The phono section is also good.