best Integrated amp under 4000$

Looking for the best integrated amp to power my Totem winds. This will be dedicated strictly for a 2 chanel system. Presently looking at Pathos Logos would like more suggestions before i decide on this.
maverick_spd
Ok just went to listen to Audio Research VSi 60 and was really amazed of what it can do. The dealer is making me a great deal and taking in a cd player that i wanted to sell for more money that i can get for it. Total cost 3200 tax inc in cdn funds. Feed backs plllllllllllssssssssss
I had the VSI-55 and found it had a great 3d picture and great bass authority. I eventually found that I wasn't listening to the cd's in my collection that have great vocals, soloists, or small jazz.

I think it had to do with a slight lack of midrange texture that I find important. I changed the stock tubes and it was better still a little cool. I decided to change it for another amp.

I think it is a very fine amp but it didn't have the mids and the transparency I wanted. Perhaps a mismatch in my system. You can pick up a slightly used vsi-55 for around 2k. I've heard the better ARC reference stuff in a few systems and was very impressed with all aspects.