Audible Illusions Modulus 3 and Rogue M-120 Okay?

Would like comments on compatibility of the Audible Illusions Modulus 3 (not 3a) and the Rogue Audio Magnum M-120 mono blocks. I already have the Rogue mono blocks and am thinking of using the Audible Illusions Modulus 3.
morgandogge
Rballdude-

How long have the Bugle Boys lasted, and have they been in the M3 or the M3A (or both)?
Weebeesdad-

The Bugle Boys are about four years old now. They improved the overall smoothness and air significantly. Especially, the midrange. Honestly, the M3A is at least one order of magnatude better now with these tubes. Also, they are reasonably priced. At least compared to the Telefunken's I installed in the Herron.
Thanks, Rballdude. Four years seems impressive given AI's (undeserved?) reputation for tube eating. May I ask who was your source for the Bugle Boys?? There is someone currently selling three pair on Audiogon, however there is always an element of risk when purchasing older tubes..
I had the Magnum 88 for a little while. I tried taking the cover off so I could disconnect the fan. Problem was that the chassis wasn't designed to operate that way. Real flimsy without the cover. Thought for sure the thing was going to snap in half.