Tube amplification for Lipinski 505's?

I have a Plinius 8200 mkII that I have enjoyed with these Lipinski 505's. It's been great, but it's still solid state. I want to get a tube integrated without spending more than $2000 used. A safe bet would be to get a push-pull 40+ watt like Rogue Cronus or similar (which I have heard, and is very decent with the 505's). But I am curious if lower power integrateds might do well, or perhaps better. While the 505's are rated at a sensitivity of 93, they are 4 ohm. Before I bought the 505's I thought I would need significant power to drive them, being 4 ohms. But to my surprise, they seem very efficient. It's an easier load on the Plinius than my Devore gibbon 8's were, whose rated sensitivity is 88 at 8 ohms. I barely crank the volume up on my system, usually between 7-8 o'clock on the dial; 9 o'clock at most. Also the system is used in a small room (11'x11'). So I am thinking I may be able to take advantage of some of the lower power offerings. I am wondering what others have used with their Lipinki's with good results. And, of course if anybody has experimented with some lower power integrateds, like the Leben cx-300 (12 watts?), vintage tube integrateds, or even SET amps.

Thoren's 145II turntable, and Scott LT-112B tuner are the sources.
vagust
That's one that I've been reading about. Apparently, some have used the 859 with not exactly easy to drive speakers. Drop me an email if/or when you decide to sel]. It might be a consideration if I can swing it. That must have plently of drive with your speakers.