Simaudio Vs. Classe for Totem model 1s

I have been spending a few months deciding what amp to put with my model ones. I have narrowed it down to either classe separates (Ca-150), a classe Cap-151, or a Simaudio intergrade around $1800. Of course the Cap 151 is the cheapeast aternitived and has enough power to make the Totems happy, but if i go with simaudio, I will be getting less wattage. My question is, do you think that in THIS case, the totems would prefer more wattage over simaudio?
macd
The I-3se pushed them just fine. In a room your size it should work quite well. My bedroom is 9x12. As I stated in yesterday's post I should be getting the I-5 tomorrow to use with the Model 1 Signatures in this room.
Yeah do know that the classe would give them more power. I am planing to add a totem storm sub so that will probably make me happy for the bottom end. Valinar update me when you hear your I-5. Meanwhile I am going to be on the outlook for one in the ads!
Macd,
I received and set up the I-5 with my Model 1's yesterday. I have not listened extensively, but what I have heard so far is very good. It has a bit more detail than the I-3se. In your sized room either the I3se or i5 should be fine.
I have Totem 1's and need to get a pre/pro and amp, but seriously cannot figure out what to get! How can one decide? I am tempted to buy 4 or 5 different combos, try it all out, keep the best combo and then resell the rest on Audiogon. I am driving 5.1 channel (all Totem 1's) about 65% of the time and 35% of the time I am listening to two channel or multichannel music. HELP!