audiphile power cords

Do upgraded power cords really make a significant difference in sound quality? I have a Jolida 502p that I think sounds pretty good. What do you recommend for a power cord that would make a significant improvement?
al2214

Sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement,
I used a double run of 10 AWG, which is the equivalent of 4 AWG
For equivalent wire gauge of a double run using same wire, you double the cross sectional area, not the diameter. Looking at this wire gauge chart, a double run of 10 AWG is equivalent to 7 AWG, and this AWG calculator confirms that.

Hope this helps with you future calculations.
I have a question, Does one reap better performance benefits with some of the state of the art power cords out there versus some of the state of the art tube rolling out there?, currious I am, what's your opinion out there?, In other words, which tweek gives a system the best up-grade?, I understand I will likly do both, just something I would like to know.
Two different tweaks, each with potential to change the sound in different ways. Which is better or does more is likely to vary case to case. In general, performance of tubes CAN vary more widely, from high performance to dead and everything in between. Power cords are more durable and less problematic in practice.
@mr T: OOPS! It's been a few years, since I did the
math(I've slept since then). The old processor has been
dropping a few bits and bytes lately, as well. The wire
upgrade results are still grand, however.
Nick_sr, thank you very much for saying so eloquently exactly what I've been thinking for at least ten years.

I paid $10k for an excellent tube preamp. For the life of me, I cannot wrap my head around a $10k power cord...or a $5k power cord...or a ...$3k power cord...

Come on! $5k for a power cord??