Has anyone upgraded their preamp with V-caps?

I am interested in hearing about anyone's experience with upgrading their preamps with V-caps (in the output circuit). They are very expensive, i.e. 600.00 for two 2.0uF. I have heard that they are amazing caps and make a huge audio improvement, particularly in the bass and midrange.
jppenn
Here is the v-cap web site. The TFTF's are the more expensive. http://www.v-cap.com/
Jppenn -> you are right. Using multiple V-Caps may have a cumulative effect on sound quality.

Atma -> I agree that you can DESIGN an excellent amp around V-Caps. Simple cap swapping is a different story.
I second Atmasphere's comments.

V-cap upgrades in my MP-3 pre and M-60 amps have improved the sound far more than any tube rolling (and I've tried many different tubes).

That said, even V-caps do not alter system sound nearly as much as a synergistic component (i.e.source/pre/amp/loudspeaker) change, but that's stating the obvious - I hope!
I might do this later this month. Bob Backert is once again working over my preamp. He did an astounding job last time and now he's adding a new power supply of his own design.

We talked about the V-Caps and he said they are a definite improvement, at least "10 percent."

We're going to add the power spply first and then see about the V-Caps. I might want the preamp back for a long listen before doing too much at once.