Tube Amp & Preamp for ML Summits?

I have decided to buy a set of Summits and am looking for some suggestions for a tube amp & preamp. I have a Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD player. I listen to accoustic, jazz, classical and female vocals mostly. Once in a while I do like to listen at a fairly high listening level but nothing crazy. I would like a remote for the pre and the amp needs some power to drive the Summits to a higher level. I would like to stay under $6500 for the pair. Any suggestions?
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
I talked to VTL about a ST-150. They stated they have tried that amp with the Summits and recomended something with more power. Unfortunatly the Summits dip to 0.7 ohms at times.
if you are willing to spend a bit more, you could consider the wolcott stereo amp. it has an interesting feature, a variable damping factor.

i heard the amp drive a pair of mg 3.6s .

you should have no problem with the summits.
Definitely consider tubes- for some reason the Summits are bit easier on tubes than some of the other ML models (even our M-60 drives them). Tubes and ESLs are the tradition since the 1950s- its the right thing to do. Above all have fun!
I have been using the Wolcott mono Blocks for around 4 years or so with my Martin Logan Prodigy's. and wouldn't use anything else.
I think it would be a great match up if you find a pair
I see them come up for sale here every now and then for around 5000.to 6000 used give or take a few$$.
Good luck