Attention Vandersteen 5A owners/ amp matches

What are all you other 5/5A owners using to drive your speakers these days. I have noticed members using Bel and also Quicksilver. I am really thinking about selling my humble farm and spending up to 15 k (new) or used on an amp. I generally have leaned in the direction of tubes in the past, but am not totally close minded to all SS right now. I prefer a slightly warmer sound, but now of course want (almost) everything with my upgrade. I am now considering Audio research , VTL S400, Jadis Ja 80, and am interested in a used pair of Jeff Rowland 9 monos. I am looking for plenty of power( although I know 5A s are o.k. with less) which I hope will translate to a relaxed effortlessness. I want the 5A to fill my 23/12/8 size room with a nice wide ,deep soundstage with good dimensionality. Thank in advance to any and all suggestions. Boy, am I going to miss that farm.
fjn04
I've talked with Richard about this many times, and according to the return guarantee cards, Ayre and Audio Research top the list for associated equipment.
Ayre monos work very well with the 5A and 7. Same for Aesthetix monos. I also have talked with Richard about this. I opted for Aesthetix monos because I have the Io Eclipse preamp. I also think the world of Jim White. The AR 210 can drive the 5a very well. These were used at THE SHOW in Newport with the 5a Carbon
and sounded very good. At Rocky Mountain the 7 will be driven by Aesthetix like it was at CES in 09 which brought rave reviews. For the 5a all three of these would work very well. Take your pick. Richard (along with Charlie Hanson) consulted with Jim on the development of the Atlas.

Note: The new HP filter is just about out now and will be an improvement. Randy Cooley (Optimal Enchantment in Santa Monica) and Peter Roth (Ultra Audio) have both heard it and told me that it is a very good upgrade.
Madfloyd: "They sound incredible with Atma-Sphere amps."

I'll second that. I'm using M-60 3.1s.
Chargerfan- you mention a new HP filter?
The old one is M5-HP, is the new one just an update or a new model number?