Are you still playing CDs after, comp based syst?

I own 2 DACs
Hegel hd11
P S audio PWD,
Macbook pro
Sometimes I have the urge to spin a CD, no idea if this mostly psichological?
I dont currently own any cdp, wondering if I could get a value/performance one, I also play vinyls a lot, but I do have many cds.

Rest of my system.
Luxman 550 AII
Harberth comp 7 ES3

My budget for a cdp around 1000 new or used?

Thanks
128x128mountainsong
i've spent so much on my PC audio front end (and still not done), it far surpasses my Denon changer in SQ. i have no desire to pull a disc and mess with the button pushing and CD handling. I'd rather just stay seated, grab the iPad and start playing some tunes. but I do know people who really enjoy cover art and liner notes, they still spin discs. Funny, these people also own a lot of vinyl...
there are times when my PC audio setup is down for some reason, or I don't have the laptop in the listening room. There are other times when i don't want to wait on a rip to hear my new disc. Those times it is relly nice to be able to pop a CD into a player. i will always have one in my system. i need to get a nice, single disc spinner, but i am too busy upgrading everything else right now.
I recently upgraded my dac to an Empirical Audio Overdrive SE and it is a game changer for sure. Since this addition, my pc rig has surpassed my cdp in every way. My cdp is no slouch either- Modwright tube Oppo 83.

My cdp doubles as my blu ray player so its not going any where. I never thought PC audio could sound this good. Better than SACD!
i never thought i would make the plunge, all digital now,have not loaded a cd in many moons. 24/96 files help with this, now if they would just stop price gouging for them
I sold my NAD BEE CD player and my moddified MHZS Tubed CD Player, Don't miss either one.
I use the same DAC for my CDP and my SBT/Vortexbox music server. I only have about a third of my CDs ripped, but I reflexively reach for the SBT rather than hunting for a CD. So consisent is my preference for my server instead of a CD that I recently swapped my better digital cable from the CDP to the SBT. There is no going back. It's either vinyl or a FLAC file, now.