Are you still playing CDs after, comp based syst?

I own 2 DACs
Hegel hd11
P S audio PWD,
Macbook pro
Sometimes I have the urge to spin a CD, no idea if this mostly psichological?
I dont currently own any cdp, wondering if I could get a value/performance one, I also play vinyls a lot, but I do have many cds.

Rest of my system.
Luxman 550 AII
Harberth comp 7 ES3

My budget for a cdp around 1000 new or used?

Thanks
128x128mountainsong
yes...but only because i have the ps audio pwt to spin disc's with my pwdII. as good as my pc set-up sounds, i still think it sounds a tad bit sweeter with my pwt in the mix.

i'd say about 85% streaming....15% transport.
Due to my unique transient job,I am in a new city,anywhere from Washington State to Texas every 2-6 months.My computer based system(Peachtree Audio "MusicBox,Sonus Faber "Toy Monitors" & Sennheiser "HD 598" cans)travels with me & my only sources are my iPod Nano Gen.III & the Internet.When I finally do get home(every 3 months for 2 weeks)my main system is fronted by a Pioneer Elite 3D Blu Ray player that handles source duty & I quit enjoy spinning silver discs for the simple reason that I couldn't fit them all on my iPod..
With a $Grand to spend I would look at an Oppo BDP-95,pretty much state of the art for Redbook playback.
i've spent so much on my PC audio front end (and still not done), it far surpasses my Denon changer in SQ. i have no desire to pull a disc and mess with the button pushing and CD handling. I'd rather just stay seated, grab the iPad and start playing some tunes. but I do know people who really enjoy cover art and liner notes, they still spin discs. Funny, these people also own a lot of vinyl...
there are times when my PC audio setup is down for some reason, or I don't have the laptop in the listening room. There are other times when i don't want to wait on a rip to hear my new disc. Those times it is relly nice to be able to pop a CD into a player. i will always have one in my system. i need to get a nice, single disc spinner, but i am too busy upgrading everything else right now.
I recently upgraded my dac to an Empirical Audio Overdrive SE and it is a game changer for sure. Since this addition, my pc rig has surpassed my cdp in every way. My cdp is no slouch either- Modwright tube Oppo 83.

My cdp doubles as my blu ray player so its not going any where. I never thought PC audio could sound this good. Better than SACD!
i never thought i would make the plunge, all digital now,have not loaded a cd in many moons. 24/96 files help with this, now if they would just stop price gouging for them