Speakers For McIntosh MC352

I am currently looking at upgrading my speakers (Mirage M1's) and would like to know what other mac owners are using and what they think. I am looking at JM Lab, B&W and thiel but am open to other suggestions as well. By the way has anyone heard the McIntosh MCD201 cd player yet? I might pick one of these up instead of the speakers(Undecided) but am waiting for my local McIntosh dealer to get one in.
sroka004538e
I have several times. But you better have a large room if you want a smooth bass response. Otherwise, you need a 936 or 926. If properly setup, the Electras are sublime speakers for the money.
I have an MC402, driving a pair of Revel F30 speakers. I agree with a previous reply that Revel makes superb speakers that are good values for their price. A friend has the MC402 driving a pair of Revel Salons with an incredible sound. JM Labs makes some excellent speakers, too. I've heard the JM Labs Diva Utopia driven by Macs and they sounded nice, though for that price, I would be tempted to get the Revel Salons instead. If you like the British sound, I'd give the Spendor SP100's a listen. Spendor speakers sound incredible and the SP100 ought to make a nice match with your Mac.
there's a mcintosh dealer in whittier cal. since somewhere in the 50's. they like the martin logan speakers. any comments on this?
Post removed