Machina Dynamica

Does anyone take the products that Machina Dynamica sells. There is a bell for sale here where you are supposed to ring it in different rooms throughout the house. What does that have to do with audio?
128x128stereo5
I like the flying saucer pic on the MD website. I might have been tempted to buy when I was 10 years old maybe, if any spare change from the sea monkeys.
So let's take a poll - Have you ever bid on a MD product? Even as low as a dollar. Better yet, do you own any MD products? Someone must be buying them. I admit to once bidding on something. Perhaps the pebbles? OK, I admit it. See - the sky didn't fall. However, I don't own any MD products. My loss, I guess.
Judging by the number of sales, M D appears to be a very succesful little operation that has more than a few happy customers.
During the great majority of our existence we thought the earth was flat, all while congratulating ourselves for how smart and advanced we are.
Sabai wrote,

"Please explain how "advanced technology" applies to your products such as,

Pretzel Logic Reef Knot Device
Flying Saucers
Baby Promethean Mini Isolators
Brilliant Pebbles

The Pretzel Logic Reef Knot Device improves the sound when attached to any cable or cord in the listening room or any other room, even electrical cords for the refrigerator, cords for floor lamps, even audio cables that are non being used, just lying around. I.e., the Pretzel Logic device does not influence the audio signal or the electrical power signal. That is why the device is advanced technology.

Flying Saucers are 1 inch copper foils attached at any and all windows of the listening room and windows in other rooms. However the copper foil is too small and not the right material to act as a glass damper, if you see what I mean.

The Baby Prometheans are advanced technology primarily due to their low profile which enables them to be used in situations where space is at a premium and where high center of gravity loads are involved. And because by simply adding more springs, very high loads can be isolated. Not to mention Baby Prometheans are very inexpensive compared to say Vibraplane and other advanced isolation devices.

Brilliant Pebbles is the first audiophile crystal-based product that is a comprehensive method for resonance control and EMI/RFI absorption in the room, including room corners, power plugs, transformers, windows, top of speaker cabinets, etc. While their are now many crystal based audiophile products, mine was the first, not counting Shakti Stone.
Zen, what makes you think we thought the earth was flat for the majority of our existence, written history? Or did you come up with that on your own? You and Geoff are going to have to start conferring if he's ever gonna gain some credibility here. You need to take some cues from him. Like giving long drawn out explanations without actually saying anything. Don't be so quick to the punch. Relax, take it easy, and above all... be 'cool'.