Jadis Preamps JPS8, JPS2 and JP80

Hello
What are sonic differences among JPS8, JPS2 and JP80? I could not find anything about JPS8 and JPS2.

Thank you
eavr11
I never heard of the JPS8. The JPS2 is pretty much a line stage version of the JP80MC full function preamp, which has an excellent phono stage. I'm not sure about recent production of these two units, but I did notice that the JPS2 at least at some point had an additional tube that was used in connection with the CD input circuitry--my JP80 never had that, nor does my JP200, but my old JPL line stage had that extra tube in the CD input circuit as well. I think it was intended to tame the sound of digital. I personally avoided it, as it also degrades the signal--the best input on the JPL was the tape in. Otherwise, expect the line stage of the JP80 to be the same sonically as the JPS2 (assuming you use the same tubes in each, of course).
I don't know about the other Jadis but I have a chance to listen to a Jadis JP80MC in person....This is a wonderful tube pre-amp if you have the $$$. It has the ability to play music like music and human vocal likes human vocal...not electronic sound which were produced by so many so-called hi-end pre-amp.

This is one pre-amp that you can keep for life.
Edle's description captures what these pieces are all about. Had the chance for the 80's big brother, the 200, not presented itself after over a decade owning the JP80, I'd still own that unit. I don't expect to replace the 200 till it can no longer be serviced, even though it takes up four spaces in my front-end racks.
Hey RC, do you notice a large differance between the 80 and the 200 or is the 200 just suttley better? I know when I went from JA 30s to JA 200s I was floored. The 200s never run out of steam. Of course that doesn't matter with preamps. Didn't I also see somewhere that you replaces your JA 80s with Lamms?