SS intgtd- Ayre; YBA; Sugden; Bel Canto; Accphse ?

New baby in house so tubes on main floor might be problematic- need simplicity for the television/'B' system- therefore thinking solid state integrated. Looking for a recommendation and/or comparison of SS integrated amps at ~ $2.5k max used.

Speakers are Coincident Victory, very revealing with tightly damped bass and a ribbon tweeter- large room. Looking for the most 'full-bodied' natural sound yet with excellent micro-dynamic detail retrieval as well. Wish list would include a remote plus one balanced input for a dac, plus very well-built power supply and well-executed yet simple circuit design. Here's a few options that spring to mind:

Ayre AX-7e
YBA Passion Integre
Bel Canto Evo2i Gen II
Sugden A21e
Blue Circle NSCS
Accuphase E-***??? (anyone heard the E-407?)

most interested in a comparison of the Ayre and YBA, as have heard great things about both.
sutts
thanks Camadeco- I get from your post that the Sugden will have an 'edge' over the other SS designs due to the Class A bias. Of course tubes are my first choice- just a matter of finding the right combo...
I had the Sugden 21a which is a different beast from their new version of it.
However the Ayre AX-7 destroyed it,not surprising considering the price difference.

I still have an Ayre Ax7 it's a very nice amp.
Seeing as its your "B" system I'd get the new Bryston B100SST with the built in DAC (sell yours). Well given the efficiency of your speakers as previously suggested the B60 would work as well (also has the dac option available). Of course a demo before plunking down your hard earned cash would be adviseable...
they are all great, get a bryston b60 and savings bonds for the kid. its a sonic equal to the above without being as flashy
I could be mistaken but I thought I read somewhere that pretty much every reviewer out there that goes to shows agree Sugden makes the best or one of the best amp's but refuse to pay the big bucks to get it into TAS, Stereophile. Regardless, I remember hearing alot of reviewers when approached "off the record" say some of the older Sugden stuff from even 10yrs ago is still better then anything out there today.