Do you put as much effort into your Car Audio?

I spend a lot of money on my car audio system since I'm in in my vehicle as much or more than I'm in my home. Just wondering if anyone else does. I can't stand listening to most stock systems. Let me know what you have.
japosey
Despite the wind and the engine noise, I enjoy Nakamichi and MB Quart speakers - thinking of upgrading to Morels though. Of-course it's not your home main system, but with less than a grand, one can considerably improve the quality in your car, although some luxury cars do have acceptable ones already.
Post removed 
Never again. Not worth the bother.

Same here (living in the city). BTW, it was probably a crack addict. 10 speed bike sells for $20, car stereo who knows?
Lived in descent part of Brooklyn Bay Ridge and had my windows broke once in a while few times per year.
Wanted to stuff car with x-plosives in anger to stop it, but moved to NC where no problem for past several years with automobiles.
Had once car stereo removed from old Nissan Maxima, but figured I had to ring near-by car services to see if anyone brought any stereo for sale, found the right dood(poor one needed to get dose in sweat and shivering), called 911 and pressed charges. I guess I helped him to get out of needle by placing him to county jail for month or few.
Geez, Czarivey! That's a great story. You actually caught the guy.

I actually had an OEM radio stolen out of a BMW in Greenwich Village before they started employing scramble codes.

Glad to hear no one has reported an accident-related loss so far.