Do you put as much effort into your Car Audio?

I spend a lot of money on my car audio system since I'm in in my vehicle as much or more than I'm in my home. Just wondering if anyone else does. I can't stand listening to most stock systems. Let me know what you have.
japosey
Yeah I take it pretty seriously. I actually have a Butler Audio 475 Tube Driver amp that has a couple of 6SL7GT tubes in it. Some high end focal speakers, and an additional sub and amp. Lots of dynamat for vibration control and damping. And of course a good head unit with Bluetooth. CDs still sound the best. A skilled and patient installer is a must. Sounds pretty darn good! Problem is my wife drives the car except when we go on road trips!
I love car stereo! I have been active tri amp since the early 80's. Now running Pioneer P9, 2 Alpine F1 4ch run mono on a active set of Utopia Be 3 way, with pair of 900 w Audison running pair of 10" Hertz Mille. NPR sounds awesome!
What are you running?
Despite the wind and the engine noise, I enjoy Nakamichi and MB Quart speakers - thinking of upgrading to Morels though. Of-course it's not your home main system, but with less than a grand, one can considerably improve the quality in your car, although some luxury cars do have acceptable ones already.
Post removed 
Never again. Not worth the bother.

Same here (living in the city). BTW, it was probably a crack addict. 10 speed bike sells for $20, car stereo who knows?