So what would you recommend for my next upgrade?

I'd be interested in your thoughtful recommendations for my little system. With some recent help on "tuning" the speakers, it's beginning to sound very nice. But, you know, there's always room to grow . . . or spend money. Equipment list is as follows. So what's my next step . . . uh I mean investment?

Analog Front End:
Rega Planar 3 turntable
Sumiko Blue Point Special cartridge
Connection to phono amp: MIT cables (ancient, no network box)
NAD PP 2i phono preamp
Connectors out: MIT MI-330 Plus interconnects

Digital Front End:
Rega Planet
MIT MI-330 Plus output interconnects

Amp:
Bryston B-60 integrated
Bottlehead Foreplay preamp is available
Zu Julian speaker cables - 12' (can go to 6' now)

Speakers:
Thiel 1.5s

Notes:
Own 4000+ vinyl records and growing continuously
Own 100 CDs and growing slowly
Set up for near field listening
Room under construction - will tune it when that is done

Thanks!
dancub
Ptss - I did replace my older MITs with inexpensive Blue Jeans cables which made for a much easier routing scheme...but there wasn't much difference in the sound. As I've mentioned before the MITs are a real pain in my set up.

My Tonearm was rewired with Cardas a few years ago. I'm wondering if I should be considering using Cardas from the TT to the phono amp for consistency?
Congrats. I also have some high Freq loss. Make many speakers that sound overly extended to some sound fine to me. I have liked the Thiels I have heard.
I think you will enjoy the Jolida. Many gain/ load options for your Bluepoint. After some experimentation, please let us know what you think.
Mesch, thanks for all your help. The Jolida was supposed to arrive today but the weather here in NH is . . . well, the weather. Spent the day cleaning records. Excited I am.
There is no such thing as an investment in this crazy hobby.. If you need to upgrade, fatten your wallet...the good stuff is expensive. If you make minor upgrades to this and that, you will never be satisfied, and spend way more money...exactly what I did.