So what would you recommend for my next upgrade?

I'd be interested in your thoughtful recommendations for my little system. With some recent help on "tuning" the speakers, it's beginning to sound very nice. But, you know, there's always room to grow . . . or spend money. Equipment list is as follows. So what's my next step . . . uh I mean investment?

Analog Front End:
Rega Planar 3 turntable
Sumiko Blue Point Special cartridge
Connection to phono amp: MIT cables (ancient, no network box)
NAD PP 2i phono preamp
Connectors out: MIT MI-330 Plus interconnects

Digital Front End:
Rega Planet
MIT MI-330 Plus output interconnects

Amp:
Bryston B-60 integrated
Bottlehead Foreplay preamp is available
Zu Julian speaker cables - 12' (can go to 6' now)

Speakers:
Thiel 1.5s

Notes:
Own 4000+ vinyl records and growing continuously
Own 100 CDs and growing slowly
Set up for near field listening
Room under construction - will tune it when that is done

Thanks!
dancub
Dancud, I was not sure of your budget so I was clearly a bit high.

My suggestion with regard to a phono preamp and cartridge is the Ray Samuels Nighthawk F-117 (about $500 - $550 used) and the Dynavector 17D3 (about $500 used). I own both and they are great performers and high value items.

The Dynavector should work on the P-3 with no VTA adjustment. It worked fine on my P-25

They both are seen occasionally on Audiogon and sell quickly, especially the F-117.

I would buy the phono preamp first to make sure you have enough gain for a low output moving coil cartridge

No free trial, but if you buy at the right price you should be able to sell for about the same and only be out shipping.

Good luck with your search and have fun.
Dancub, Given all that is presented above, it remains my opinion that your weak link is the phono stage. You have a quality $1000 TT and $400 cartridge (provided it is in good condition) mated to a good, however budget, phono stage. I also believe that a phono stage upgrade will provide you the greatest sonic improvement/dollar spent. Again I would encourage you, as a start, to call NeedleDoctor and Music Direct and ask to talk to a salesperson most knowledgable on phono stage offerings. I will say that the Jolida JD-9 I owned would make a good upgrade and is very flexible as to loading. Sold by both the aforementioned retailers. The latest version retails at $600. The original (which I owned) for $450-$500. It is rare to find one used. There are many others that could be recommended.
There seems to be a growing consensus about the opportunity I have in my analog setup and I agree. I did a quick comparison this afternoon using an identical CD & vinyl of an recording I know well and was surprised to discover the CD sounded better. (I also inserted my Bottlehead pre into the system for a couple hours - it was a quiet day - and when I switched back to all SS, I was again surprised, it hadn't added much to mix.)

Given that and my continuing aquisition of records (& all your comments), I'm going to go after both a new cartridge and phono pre, the latter first. Mesch has intuited the price point I can stand so that's where I'll be looking. I appreciate the suggestions and any others folks might have (with associated "why"s). I sense there are also lots of new players in the business since I last looked a few years ago.

Thanks again for your recommendations!
What is your complete tube compliment?
Rolling tubes are your easiest and most bang for the buck upgrade.
If your budget doesn't allow for NOS tubes, I would go SS, with one of Nelson Pass'es designs.
Hidden weaknesses: RCA plugs and jacks, poor pots, cheap coupling caps.
Too much metal and all man-made dielectrics. Stick with natural silk or organic cotton. Any plated wire or terminators. Copper is difficult to maintain in humid climates. When copper oxidizes it produces copper sulfate, a non conductor.
When silver oxides it produces silver oxide, which is a better conductor than pure silver.