Wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas"

Luke 1:31-32: "...and you shall name Him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David ."

"Peace on Earth. Good will to mankind."

Gloria in excelsis Deo.
128x128ghosthouse
I prefer we get religion back into Christmas and don't care if it's mentioned anywhere, even here, during the Christmas season.
1) I've seen too many threads on too many forums degenerate when religion or politics come up

2) It has nothing whatsoever to do with Miscellaneous Audio

It is a glorious time of year with the heightened sense of goodwill and the opportunity to step back, relax and enjoy life. My wife is gone to visit family and I am wallowing in the sound of the audio system in our new abode. I hope everyone is enjoying this time as much.
No need for a thread to degenerate if religion happens to be brought up. If you happen to be of a different faith, or none for that matter, don't get involved. If I see a post that mentions a faith different than mine, I'm not offended. I surely wouldn't make a negative comment on it. Pretty simple really.
Zydo said it best. It's just a way of expressing a convention and nothing more than common courtesy to others.

And by the way, a belated Merry Christmas to one and all.

All the best,
Nonoise