Should I finish my basement

Moved in to a new house....one of the main selling points was a concrete basement; walls and floor slab.
The dimensions are perfect for my setup and I will finish the ceiling and do sound treatment as necessary but really wonder if I should also put up sheet-rock ?
As of now wall are painted with water-seal paint, and I have a large carpet on the floor.
I can just hang few drapes on the walls, do some sound treatment and leave it as is...
The looks are OK either way for me - no bearing on my decision.

Just want to hear if some of you have experience with such a "dilemma" (finished vs cement walls) and what would be recommended?

PS: I would NOT want to do any sound treatment under the sheet-rock...as a matter of fact I would only mount aluminium rails to the walls and then attach 1/2inch sheet-rock
ether
Leave it as it is, set up your system and spend the money on proper sound treatment as needed.
david
Once you finish it your town will consider it as another room
and raise your taxes when the tax assessor comes a knocking at
your door. Leave it the way it is!
I would finish the basement, BUT would do a lot of research on dimensions, construction etc.

Good sound IMHO always sounds better when played in a nice looking room. You want your enviroment to be comfortable and inviting.