HH Scott 350 fm tuner

Hi,
I just bought a Stereomaster 350 tuner in good working condition. I went to someones house to pick it up and he had it playing through his desktop sized speakers but that was enough to decide that it was worth the $100.00 price tag.
The problem that I had in setting it up is that my cable rca males are too large for the narrow and close together rca female inputs on the back of the 350 chassis. I was able to partially plug in the monster cable ends but I'm getting very low volumes so I had to turn up the volume on my ASR Emitter II all the way just to hear anything. I'd rather use the Monster Cable than a $3.00 cable from Walmart.
I'm wondering what other people have done to remedy this problem. My initial thought is to find extensions that will fit on the end of the Monster Cable but will also plug into the Stereomaster however my question being, which extensions and where do I find them?
Thanks!
goofyfoot
Also, this owner's manual addresses the 350 series to some extent, as well as other Scott tuners.

Regards,
-- Al

In addition to the links provided by Al, another source for info is vintageshifi.com, and there is a schematic for the original 350, in case that is the one you have. Also relevant would be the LT-110 alignment info. Early LT-110's were a kit versions of the original 350's, however one tube in the IF section was different. Later LT-110's were kit versions of the 350B. There is also a schematic and service bulletin for the 310E. Compared to the 350's, including B and C models, and the LT-110's, the 310E's multiplexer was different. The 310E also used an additional IF stage like the 310D tuner.
The original version of the AQ Diamondback had very narrow RCA's, the latter versions used a wider RCA. Maybe the same for other AQ models from that period.
Mapleshadestore.com sells refurbished Scott gear ( no affiliation). They also
make interconnects. They will cost more than you payed for
the tuner but should fit. Good luck and enjoy your new find.