How do vibrations affect the equipment?

I understand that vibrations could affect the performance of a CD player, but how do vibrations affect the amps, pres, dacs, cables??
tiofelon
Try Symposium Roller Block Jr HDSE big sound upgrade,better bass,stage,imaging.
Post removed 
Thank you all for your responses! I still do not grasp how vibrations can affect a SS amplifier (no problema with a tube amp)or rca cables or spk cables or a dac, etc. Can someone explain the physics of this phenomenum?
12-07-13: Tiofelon
Thank you all for your responses! I still do not grasp how vibrations can affect a SS amplifier (no problema with a tube amp)or rca cables or spk cables or a dac, etc. Can someone explain the physics of this phenomenum?
I doubt it. And I suspect that any explanations that may be offered would involve effects that cannot be proven to be great enough to be audibly significant, and therefore would be speculative at best.

Regards,
-- Al
The vibrations are reproduced by the speakers and then make you vibrate. :)

Actually, I think it introduces electronic jitter into the circuit, which degrades the signal as it works its way through the rig. In the case of tube gear, there's an additional problem related to microphonics, which as the word implies, is mechanical vibrations affecting the operation of the tubes and their output.

The point is that many audiophiles try to dampen mechanical vibrations reaching the gear as much as possible. I'll leave to our tech members to wrap what I just explained with techno-speak. Hopefully, none of our wise guy members will talk about "quality electrons" again.

Regards,

Bruce