Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
I guess I'm thinking; who cares? There are plenty of scams in this world, steer clear if possible. What's the huge revelation? In audio cables there are scams? In audio cables over $50 there are scams. All audio cables are scams? Czarvey is qualified to differentiate which are scams and which are not? WTF?
Are there many audio products that are overpriced? What else is new? Let's move on...........
"I guess I'm thinking; who cares? There are plenty of scams in this world, steer clear if possible. What's the huge revelation?"

Apparently, the line between a scam and not is often not as clear in high end audio, since someone can always claim to hear something that cannot be substantiated otherwise.

So no revelations perhaps but lots of fuel for the fire of discussion.
Expensive audio and cables doens't garantee anything!!

In audio there is a lof of average and even poor quality in every price range.

At the end there is not a lot of exeptional good stuff in every single price range regarding amps, sources, cables and speakers.
Denon1, you bring up a good point. There are many smaller cable manufacturers who are always complaining that they are not taken seriously because they do not price their cables high enough. Some "have had" to come out with new, higher priced models just so they can compete in the marketplace. It seems that folks really WANT to spend more money, or at least own some cables with bogus retail prices that makes it appear as if they spent a lot on cables. The old "I have $10K cables" club, even though it only cost you $2K to get in.

There are manufacturers that refuse to get dragged into these games, and I have the utmost respect for those manufacturers.
As one of them says: "I realize that if we want to be taken seriously we need to retail our products at obscene levels, then we can offer $12,000 cables for only $2,500, but we refuse to play this game. Audio is dying because of these games and manufacturers need to offer real world pricing - and customers need to support these companies - if we are going to see two channel audio twenty years from now. Each set takes 14 man hours (person hours?) to complete. We swear your friends will think these were $2,000 and will not think you lost your job and are downsizing, especially after they hear them. Retail $ 16,968,324,578,999 or the national debt whichever is greater."

LOL! I love it!!