Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
I still haven't heard any positive responces about how cool and how interesting and how technologically advanced are the audio-wire assembly lines.
Siltech and Harmonic Tech assembly lines are all in China. Had anyone been there? I guess there should be something else to see when travel to China.
Ordering those mentioned for $12.500 directly from China you can get them $5...600 shipped and directly from factory bypassing all third parties that dictate their own scam rules. Ones brought onto our US local markets are SAME.
Each new precious cable like that is viciously looking for the foolish and naive at all times. ASK ANYONE.
Some of the audio components can fall onto that category, but with far less magnitude.
Czarivey, when I wanted to buy an Ikeda 407 tonearm, I found cheaper versions available from Hong Kong, China. They are fakes. China has a major problem even internally with fakes, such as high pressure pipes that fail, etc.

I still don't understand why you and Mapman bother to tell us your view, which many of us think is nonsense. Just enjoy your music.
Prices are also based on a price tag a company wants a cable for this high prices.

In my opinion there are cables who can give you more new information other cables can't give you. And even with more expensive amps or sources this cannot be achieved.

It need to be auditioned in your set. After this you can Judge what it does in your set. Then you can decide if it is worth the money for the upgrade.

I have proven in many blindtests that it is easier to get a higher endresult with more expensive cables compared to more expensive amps or sources.

Hearing is believing. This is what counts most. It is that simple!
"I still don't understand why you and Mapman bother to tell us your view, which many of us think is nonsense. Just enjoy your music. "

Well, at least not all then. :^)

I hear a lot of nonsense the other way as well.

There is something to be said about confronting nonsense rather than just accepting it.
I guess I'm thinking; who cares? There are plenty of scams in this world, steer clear if possible. What's the huge revelation? In audio cables there are scams? In audio cables over $50 there are scams. All audio cables are scams? Czarvey is qualified to differentiate which are scams and which are not? WTF?
Are there many audio products that are overpriced? What else is new? Let's move on...........