Need "warm" interconnects advice

Hi, I need some advice on IC cables.
I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise. I'm preferring gold/silver or alloy cables, like Gabriel gold or Silnote.
Any advice would be appreciated :)
audiobb
More detail with Cardas ICs? Now that's hilarious!

As for determining neutrality of an IC, if your system has a tape loop, put the IC there and then flip the switch to "Monitor" for that tape loop and notice the difference between the switch engaged and not.
All of my auditioning and purchases over many years tell me that staying away from silver gives you a chance for warmth. If you use multi-strand wire then it should be Litz and if you like the warmth of Cardas and want better detail then think about Lessloss Anchorwave.

To get where you want to go you'll need good power cords as well. Lessloss DFPC is nicely warm and their Signature loses some of that in favour of better detail and bass grip.
Good silver is very expensive. But silver can even create a warm and involving sound as well. Like the Accapela pure silver interconnects. My new Audioquest Wel Signatures also sound very musical. They are very expensive.
my friend borrowed an Audio Note ANV IC and when I got it back he said it sounded good for copper cable so I told him it was silver, he was impressed. Their stuff is very nice but pricey.
Audiobb, it would help if you let us know your budget & associate equipment to make a more appropriate recommendation.