Need "warm" interconnects advice

Hi, I need some advice on IC cables.
I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise. I'm preferring gold/silver or alloy cables, like Gabriel gold or Silnote.
Any advice would be appreciated :)
audiobb
Post removed 
05-05-14: Sts
Give the GG' s a try it can't hurt!

I agree! Since Audiobb already has these cables, he might as well give them a listen. Maybe he will not be in such dire need for warm interconnects once he removes the Valhalla speaker cables from the loop. Then he can reassess the sound and decide where he wants to go from there.

I can't really make any reco's until he has tried the GG speaker cables he already owns and see where he stands at that point. Audiobb is right, that is step number 1.
Who knows? At that point he may be looking for more detail again instead of more warmth.
My experience again and again during my chase for the great cables was that the link between the preamp and amp was the most sensitive to cable changesÂ….in the context of 3D attributes. The constant claim that one must put their "best" IC from source to preamp is total nonsense.

Finally when as system became more and more optimized did speaker cable differences start to be discernible. The one speaker cable that ultimately worked well for me in terms of neutrality was the Purist Opis. Other Purist models were too colored. Also the top Coincident speaker cable was very close. The lesser expensive Coincident cable was a no go. I was then given a chance to hear the Jade Hybrid speaker cable and it was right there with the Opis but now there was just a little more spatial qualities in the sound. I use the Jade today but the Opis would be mighty mighty fine. Perhaps with the Lampizator L6 DAC and the Decca Jubilee cartridge, speaker cable differences would be greater. But I have no desire to go thru the cable quest game at the moment.

I also had a brief experience with a GG IC. It was a tonally neutral cable in my system so this will not add warmth to your system if this is what you seek.

John
Definitely GG Rapture r will be done next. I will post resulst, I am also curious to hear them.
I ordered Furutech spades today, as soon as they arrive, I will make the cables.It will probably take few weeks for these to arrive, but I will post results.
My GG Revelation is older than rapture R, and I still consider it a great IC cable.I wouldn't call it warm, I think it's tonally neutral. However these cables needed 350-400 hours of burn-in.
Audiobb, of course try the GG cables, I did not state it correctly, my bad. I meant that you should also try some other brands and not stop on GG,
unless you convince yourself that GG are good for your taste and most likely you will, since this move will not cost you anything.
STS, when making your wise comments, you should disclose that you are the maker of GG cables.