Audioquest vs Acoustic Zen

Have you compared both of these brands and if so, what differences did you encounter between them? Thanks.
mkash3
I haven't had Audioquest in my system but have had AZ speaker cables and interconnects in my system for years and have compared to several others but the AZs always stay (haven't had the megabuck cables in my system though). I would echo the other sentiments of the AZ cables sounding natural and musical, but I'm very sensitive to loss of detail and unlike many others they do a good job with that too despite being "musical." Good all-around cables with something for everyone is how I'd sum them up. Best of luck.
I just placed into my system (only 20 minutes ago) an AZ Absolute Copper XLR (from pre to amps) and with a quick 24 hr burn-in they are beautifully musical. There's lots of detail and they soundstage wonderfully.....will give them 5-7 days and then place back my Purist Proteus Provectus and let all know what I think.

(Dealer disclaimer)
Been a PAD dealer for many, many years, just became an AZ dealer a few months back using Crescendo speakers and thought I'd give their cables a try. Glad I did!

(Dealer disclaimer)