reco speaker cables for Ohm Walshes?

Looking to move from my Anti cables.can't afford more than $500. Use with McIntosh MC 250,acurus R11 and new Sony 5400ES.
joekapahulu
Schubert, with cables everyone's experience will be different. One of my fellow audiophiles has a great deal of experience with audiophile setups and equipment, has had the Odyssey 2's for several years, and refers to them as "great," his favorite SC's. I agree they are overpriced if purchased from the US, but are priced right if purchased from the UK.
I'm using AlphaCore Goertz Pythons on my Gallo Ref. 3.1s connected to my Emotiva XPA-5. Sounds good, they are supposed to be electrically "correct". And they look very cool, and it boosts my audiophile street cred [smile].

But I'm not sure it sounds any better than the 12 ga. clear plastic-sheathed speaker cable I bought from Home Despot.

Lord knows, the HD cable was *much* less expensive. You might want to give it a try, it'll cost you all of $20 to experiment....

-RW-
FYI, I had the Ohm Walsh 2s for many years and used the same HD 12 ga. cable running from a Denon DRA-600 receiver and also an NAD 3150/2150 bridged pair. It surely played loud and cleanly!

-RW-
I tried some Cardas and Morrows with my 2.2000 & ended up going w/ Signal Cable Silver Ref, which would be in your budget range as well.

B