New cartridge

Hello,
I am going to California in August and I'll buy a new cartridge. My equipment is VPI 10.5i arm with Aries 3 and Audia Flight phono. My former cartridge is Miyajima Kansui but I was never satisfied.
Most of all I listen to classical music.
Since I live in Brazil, there are few opportunities to hear some cartridges and the prices here are opprobrious. I cannot miss the opportunity. Thinking about 6k.
My first option is the Lyra titan i (I want dynamics and details). Do you suggest another?
Please, I need help.
Thank you very much
brufilardi
I agree with the Etna, but not XVS....The Dyna is too analytical (not musical enough) for me. I have a Benz LPS and love it.
Thank you all!
Larryi and Jwpstayman, I'll look for Colibre and Cardas, no doubt.
Ctsooner, I never heard some Koetsu. I read that it's a little bit warm and without definition (not the expensive ones). About the VPI, I'm planning buy a better turn table and manly a better tonearm in future. The problem is that here the prices are abusive (A VPI Classic 3 = $13k; used SME 20.3 = $35k). So I need to buy there in USA and is difficult.
Needfreestuff, the Dynavector is one of my options, for sure. I'm not sure the match with my tonearm.
Syntax, your commentary shows to me you have great experience. I don't... and I have little time in USA, cannot speak English well and is hard-working to do that.
Stringreen, I'm looking for a cartridge less warm and toward the analytical side.
I was inform there is a waiting list for Etna (about 6 months)
How about Ortofon Anna?? Anyone heard?
Brufilardi, you should give John at Audio Connection in New Jersey a call. he carries the VPI, Basis, Rega's and Clearaudio tables. He has very high end analog gear and he ships. There are a lot of other great dealers who will do the same and know what goes best with what systems. I personally loved the Basis table/Benz cart set up, but that's me. I also loved the table that Ayre sells (John is also an Ayre dealer), but I heard the table elsewhere. John's actually on these forums and can give you advice, even if he doesn't sell the cartridge. He's good like that.
... and I have little time in USA, cannot speak English well and is hard-working to do that.

Well, when you want excellent and fast service with a top product for your combo, contact Sorasound for a Zyx cartridge. They are a super match for your Arm (Lyra Titan isn't, it reflects all energy into the Arm and the VPI isn't stable enough).