VPI Classic 3 anyone try a Denon 103R

I have to admit, all the cartridges and turntables that I have been thru over the years, I really found that I really enjoyed the Denon 103R as much as any..AND I have had quite a few!

I just bought a new Classic 3 in Rosewood...I just wondering if anyone has tried it on a Classic 3.. Is it a match with this arm? Compliance issues? Other?

How bout phono stage recomendations?

thankyou-

Bobc
bobc
If you're still looking at phono stages, IMO, it's difficult to do better than a Herron VTPH-2. Nothing even close for the money. And the VTPH-2 has more flexibility that an Olympic gymnastic team.
What are these, the latest "buzz words"?
How many threads are we going to post on these products already.
Plus if you can buy a Classic 3 you should know better then to ask this by now.
How rude.

Bobc,
There are aspects of this that are beyond my realm of experience with these specific products. That's why I didn't elaborate. I'm told that the 103 family (w/5 cu @ 100Hz) sounds best on arms of around 20 to 25g eff mass, but the question arises about the unipivot. I would guess that conventional gimbaled bearings are preferred, but that's a guess.

Usually, much higher cu carts are recommended for the Classic arm(s). Maybe the Classic 3 arm is heavier with stainless arm tube?

Your question seems appropriate to me. If someone had experience with this specific combination it could be enlightening. I see no search function on this forum and a quick Google search didn't turn up any relevant answers.
Good luck.
Regards,
I believe owning a $6500 turntable and considering a $370 cartridge such as the Denon is not really a valid question. As far as being rude, it's an observation, these analog threads seem to thrive on the VPI Classic and Denon 103. It's all been covered before.