Cost no object tonearm for DL-103

I know the concept sounds silly to spend top dollars for a tonearm to use with 103, I am just looking for a high quality tonearm to use with cartridges like the Denon, EMT and the likes. I have tried the vintage SME 3012 but it lacked resolution for my taste. My question is, should I look at vintage tonearms like the Fidelity Research FR-64S, EMT 997 etc or are there are modern tonearms that would do better justice to these cartridges ?
pani
I have a ZU Audio modified DL103 cartridge mounted on my JMW9 arm and it sounds fantastic
The Jelco SA750D and the longer L if your table can accommodate them are fantastic with the 103.

Good listening

Peter
I have a Zu Denon 103R that I've had the ESCCO mods done on (sapphire cantilever, Paratrace stylus), and used in conjunction with a Dynavector 501 arm, has worked out to be a great combination.

The matchup was a good one before the mods, but they took it to a much higher level afterwards. Whether or not any 103 is worth using with a world-class arm is a question better answered by someone that has tried the combination.

Regards,
Dan
I have a Zu Audio/Denon 103 on a Zeta (Van Den Hul) arm on an Oracle Delphi MKIV that is superb.