Dynavector 17D3 with a Denon AU300LC SUT

I am currently running a Denon DL 301 mk2 with a Denon AU300LC SUT on a RB300 arm. I will be getting an Audiomods arm very soon, and my mind is starting to wander and wonder about better carts. I was thinking about getting a Dynavector 17D3 in the future. Hell, I don't even know what the Denon is going to sound like! But, there is always the upgrade urge since this arm is going to be fantastic! So, will the Dyna work with my Denon SUT?
128x128plastico
The 17D3 is a super-musical, but unforgiving cart that will reveal the smallest flaw when properly set up. Don't know if you would like it with Denon electronics; it's not a combination that strikes me as ideal. Still, it all ultimately depends on your speakers. If they respond well to a flat (+0 -2dB 20Hz to 20 kHz) input, you're probably OK. Good listening!
Your SUT is designed for carts with an output impedance of 3 to 40 Ohms. The 17D3= 38 Ohms. Your DL301= 33 Ohms. They are compatable in that regard.
Thanks for the responses. I just feel that if I can build this in small steps, and still enjoy it, I will be ahead of the game! My speakers are Golden Ear Triton Two's.