Need to Downsize: Small Speaker Recommendation

Hi all,

I've had the Thiel 6's for many years and love them but moving to a much smaller space and they are just too big Have them paired with the Sonic Frontier 3 monoblocks and a Conrad Johsnson tube pre-amp. I've traded up in the Thiel line over 30 years so really love their sound (could do with a bit more bottom end but love the sound overall so i have stuck with them). So, looking for recommendations for small (even bookshelf) speakers. I realize i may have to get rid of the amps as well but for now want to start by identifying a pair of speakers i can live with.

Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations.
dkonstruction
Kef Ref 201/2 are great speakers which dont use much cube. Might also check out Tyler Audio line. He has a broad range of "monitor" speakers in various sizes that are excellent. He flies under the radar so many have not heard of him. For much smaller but still pretty amazing speakers, Paradigm Singature series speakers S1 and S2 are very impressive. I have listened to all of these and are trying to determine myself which direction to go as speakers to augment my Ohms and Spendors.
I must first say that I have for sale a pair of Triangle Celius here on Audiogon. BUT, they are the least expensive speakers to my knowledge that received Class A rating. The more you through at them, the better they sound. Major bang for the buck. Small footprint too. Joe
Agree with SF Cremona Auditor M.
Also listen to some ATC. 12sl for sale here at $850; larger models are better but much more expensive.
SF Extremas second hand are a possibility. I think 2nd hand you might find a pair within your budget.
Okay, since everyone is recommending what they like or have, I'll dive in and +1
Rello's recommendation of the Reference 3A De Capo. Extremely coherent, great imagers, good bass for a stand mount and they are very easy to drive.