Need to Downsize: Small Speaker Recommendation

Hi all,

I've had the Thiel 6's for many years and love them but moving to a much smaller space and they are just too big Have them paired with the Sonic Frontier 3 monoblocks and a Conrad Johsnson tube pre-amp. I've traded up in the Thiel line over 30 years so really love their sound (could do with a bit more bottom end but love the sound overall so i have stuck with them). So, looking for recommendations for small (even bookshelf) speakers. I realize i may have to get rid of the amps as well but for now want to start by identifying a pair of speakers i can live with.

Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations.
dkonstruction
I would explore the world of active studio monitors. You can keep your preamp and sell the amps and speakers. ATC and PMC can take you anywhere you can afford to go. Focal and Neumann offer excellent but somewhat more affordable options. These products are serious tools of the recording industry and will more than hold their own against audiophile toys. Check into it.
+1 on the LS50s, Fritz Speakers and the Josephs.

Try the LS5os or Fritz and then see if you feel like you need anything more.

Both deserve all the praise they get.
Jaxwired, just wondering about your reaction to Green Mountain Audio speakers above. I have been considering a pair for my room. I have never heard them, but have liked the time and phase coherent speakers I have heard and thought they would be worth a try in my room. Is it because of how they would mate with his electronics, his room, or because you just don't like the way they sound? Input is appreciated.
Kef Ref 201/2 are great speakers which dont use much cube. Might also check out Tyler Audio line. He has a broad range of "monitor" speakers in various sizes that are excellent. He flies under the radar so many have not heard of him. For much smaller but still pretty amazing speakers, Paradigm Singature series speakers S1 and S2 are very impressive. I have listened to all of these and are trying to determine myself which direction to go as speakers to augment my Ohms and Spendors.