Why did you choose a horn based loudspeaker?

Seems horns or waveguides have become more acceptable to modern audiophiles. So I ask horn owners why did you select a horn based system over the other options in loudspeakers? I myself mostly for dynamic range, lack of compression, image size and little to no listener fatigue. Plus I find a horn loudspeakers to be interesting in design and in appearance. I have a large collection of vintage and modern horn systems as well as dynamic loudspeakers.After 30 years of trying designing etc today I mostly prefer fully front loaded horn speakers. I know that horn speakers still are controversial but please try to be civil.
128x128johnk
I have conical horns which none of that honking, shouty stuff so many always mention. It is important to know that horns vary. Some designs sound much better than others.
For me voice is the best benchmark of a speakers reproductive accuracy. We can argue all day about musicality but it is pretty easy to determine if a spoken voice is clear, articulate and realistic sounding. And I think that a speaker is a machine. If it can reproduce a voice perfectly, it can reproduce everything else as well. And mine do. My horns have a coaxial compression driver so they range from 450 hz. to 17Khz. from a single point source. Underneath is a 15 inch woofer in a ported cabinet that reaches to perhaps 40 hz.
Bought a 1.75 watt amp and needed some hi eff speakers

scored a pair of mint upgraded Klipsch Quartets

Now I want more
I had the same question. Do you want more power, or a different Klipsch speaker?
Klipsch Quartets are wonderful well balanced speakers, but not near the best choice in the Klipsch line(previous or current) to mate with a 1.75 watt amp.

Bill