NY Audio Show September 26th to September 28th

Its in Brooklyn this year.
http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2014
The New York Audio Show is your only chance to hear the world's best and latest audio and high resolution technologies in one place. Compare hundreds of hi-fi, headphone and home entertainment brands before you buy. Sit down and listen to some of the world's best systems. Learn about the latest technology & how to stream music around your home, how to turn your computer into a high-end audio source, and more.

From the new high resolution technology and digital delivery to classic vinyl and glowing valves, it's all at the New York Audio Show, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel, from September 26th to September 28th 2014.
doug99
By your responses, you once again show that you have more money than brains. Of course, based on your writing and reading ability, a nickel should cover that. Elitist and boorish snobs are exactly what is wrong with high end audio. Congratulations on your ability to turn others away. You can continue to be the king of the dumb one line post. Run turkey run. Enjoy the show.
My responses match the BIG JERKS like you who started this in the first place which means you must get a life.I don't have to read your old threads as i have a life and have been into high end before you were born.Please go away now!!
You are again wrong. Many of your derogatory and insulting
posts are made on your very first post in a thread, and not in
response to anyone else. Your distorted view of your own self
importance is hilarious. I don't go back and read your old
posts. I have no intention of wasting my time that way.
However, I do read the forums on a daily basis and will
continue to do so. I will also post when, where, and how I
feel like it. Get over yourself.
Does anyone know if Spatial is going to be there with their newish Hologram?