For nearfield listening: which of these towers?

Totem Arro, Vienna Acoustics Bach Grand, Silverline Audio Prelude. Will be using an SS integrated without a sub in a small room. CDs only.
rockadanny
At this point I am actually considering DIYing a pair of single drivers utilizing Audio Nirvana's Super 6.5 Neodymium in their 1.3 small tower cabinets (32x10x10 inches; front ported). High efficiency with decent lows into the low 40's.

Anyone know thes drivers or any drivers from Common Sense Audio?
They are so good you won't even think about it, at least with Acoustical Music.
If you are considering DIY single driver, there is a world of designs out there. Don't limit yourself to just the Audio Nirvana stuff before you do some research.
Today my quest took me to Guitar Center of all places, recommended by a few 'philes for my situation (near-field, desktop listening). I think I may have found a solution there: Adam Audio F5 powered monitor speakers. Of all their powered monitors, the Tannoy Reveal 802 and Adam F5 were most attractive (sound-wise) to me. Very different sounding and constructed speakers, I ended up preferring the Adam F5 in the end. I think. The Tannoy might get fatiguing, but not sure yet. I will be going back there for one more listen to compare. I hate to sound prejudiced, but I was shocked I was able to possibly find something I like in a pro sound store. And for so cheap! Now I’d like to hear the F7 as well.
Preludes are unique in the Silverline range of stuff...only one with aluminim/magnesium drivers, etc. They do sound better single wired, and are a great late night speaker...utterly worth it.