Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
With the Onkyo PR-SC5509 with my way of pro I achieve a stunning level as a pre amp. I play about 80% in stereo.

Since 2009 I use Pass labs poweramps. I owned the Pass Labs XP-20 for 2 years of time.

With the Onkyo PR-SC5509 and my pro measurement I get a superior level compared to the XP-20 with Pass Labs.

The biggest differences are:

a much sharper individual focus of instruments and voices. This you easilly can hear in 2th and 3th voices. They are a lot more clear than what you get with the XP-20.

With the target curves I used I have a much better articulation of voices. You hear deatials which are not there or almost not there with the XP-20.

In drive it is the same thing. You also can play a lot louder without any roomacoustic limitation. Withe the XP-20 the room will work against you a lot sooner.

With the Stillpoints, Audioquest Wel, Redwood and Purist Audio LE powercables you get an extreme level of 3D sound. Instruments and voices are physical apparent at a level most people never heard. The differences in Heights give you a new level in listening to music. The air around voices make them so much more intimate.

We had a long discussion here at Audiogon about why some cables are so expensive. Audio needs to be more open and transparent.

That is why this monday I had a dicussion about cables with the head of Audioquest Europe.

I said to him; this need to be heard. This makes music so much more involving and unique. That is why shows needs be held differently.
I have many clients with Onkyo and Primare togheter. Like 5509 with Primare power amps. But also 5010 with an extra Primare poweramp for frontspeakers.
"I can tell you that I can crush all Marantz and Denon surround and integrated amps with ease. "

Crush, Kill....Destroy!!!!
The fun thing in audio is beating the competition. When you work more precise you Always will win.

The main reason why I am so persisting in winning is based on the fact that too many people deliver a low endresult in audio.

In 16 years of time I have seen too many average and worse shows. Visit too many people at home with a low level in endresult who spend a lot of money.
More boasting from Bo...

"I have even proven that I beat a Marantz KI integrated of 3000 dollar with a Onkyo 5010 with Pro. It was superior in every single aspect you Judge an amp for."

I have the Marantz PM15S2, that is very similar to the KI Pearl. And in my opinion, these Marantz integrateds are very good sounding and extremely well built amps. Further, I need no DSP to get the performance I want for stereo. I rely on careful speaker placement and an understanding of room acoustics. Along with properly matching an amps output to the load given by the speaker. And as happy as I am with the results, I would never make the claims that you do. Because it is still an opinion and opinions are like A**Holes Bo. We all have them.

So I am curious how exactly you have proven that the Onkyo AVR with Audyssey Pro is superior for 2 channel stereo. You say "you have proven" it. Along with "every single aspect you judge an amp for". Pretty strong words sport. I don't know about you, but most EE's judge aspects of an amps performance by benching it and evaluating the numbers. And numbers can be offered as written proof.

So, just how would you prove your statements to the forum Bo?