Help me find WARM speakers a la Sonus Faber

Sonus Faber Olympica III's are my dream speakers. I love how they sound, but they are out of my price range. I need to stay at 10 or under. Can you guys recommend some alternatives. A local dealer recommended Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Grand, but they are not available for demo unfortunately. Thank you in advance.
I am using a MC275 and c2300 with sota sapphire (grade reference series sonata cartridge). My listening room is very big.
elegal
Dtc,

Compare the Cremona with any of the pre y2k Sonus Fabers and see what you think. IMO, the old models (at least those I've heard or owned) were decidedly warmer than the Cremona. Those models not only had a mid bass hump, but they also featured falling response thru the brightness region and on into the treble. The Cremonas sound much more extended (to me, anyway) with plenty of energy in the 2khz to 5khz zone. Just a different animal entirely.

My Cremonas are certainly warmer than my Merlin VSMs and my Ohm 100s and certainly not as warm as my Verity Parsifal Encores or my Red Rose monitors. I'd say they're slightly to the warm side of dead neutral (to my ear, in the rooms I've had them and in the systems I've put them), but - as I noted above - I wouldn't call them particularly warm relative to the universe of choices out there.

As always - YMMV.
Have you heard Aerial Acoustics Model 7T? In my ears far better than SF Olympica.
Martyki - I believe we both believe that the Cremona are warm speakers. All you are discussing is the degree of warmth. I just did not want the OP to get the idea from your post that Cremona were neutral or dark.
Here is a new option: my dealer can get me a great deacon Klipsch Palldiums (Which I think are beautiful). Or, a guy who lives close to me is selling Verity's Audio Parsifol.