Amp Recommendations for AZ Crescendo

I have a pair of Crescendos on their way to me and am seeking recommendations for a synergistic tube amp, especially for a larger room (18x30). I have a Modwright KWA 150SE, so am set with SS. Thanks.
128x128ejaynycrrcom
I heard the Purity Audio 300B amp and Statement Preamp on the Crescendo and it was a fantastic setup! Big, warm, full and rich but still had nuance, terrific!
No surprise with the Purity Audio components, Bill Baker knows what he's doing.
Wow another wonderful experience listening to the Crescendos. Steve the owner of Sounds Of Silence also explained what a gentleman Mr. Robert Lee is and how Mr. Lee make a bad situation right. This isn’t the place to go into details but if you call Steve he will gladly share. (It has nothing to do with AZ products).
I have the Crescendos too. I had them with Ayon Triton before. Now I am used a Luxman 550 AX 20 watts class A since I have an space 18x12 I have to listen low volumes but still what a great experience. Love this speakers best I ever listen too.
Regards to you all.
The Crescendo's are very efficient; I'm using a Vac 160i Integrated tube amp rated at 85 watts...