floor standing speakers with powered woofer

I would like to get a list of floor standing speakers with active/powered woofers . I will leave my individual details open so that others may find this list useful as well .

Thank You
saki70
The 3 largest speakers in our line up does

Montana KAS2

Theres even a audiogon reseller almost giving away a pair here
KAS2

Happy Holidays

Peter
Has Infinity ceased production of the Prelude MTS ? I don't seem able to find any listed at their website .
If they have , what would a used pair be worth and when was the last year of production ?

Mikirob ; you list the composition sensitivity at 96db.
A review at Stereophile covers the Prelude MTS and lists a
sensitivity of 90db. Do you know what is the difference between these two models that causes the higher sensitivity rating ?

Thank you , and please keep them coming .
Zu Definition (built in amplifier drives the downward firing subwoofers) and Zu Dominance (requires an external amplifier)
All Rethm speakers (built in amplifiers drive the downward firing subwoofers)
Saki, you are likely reading a review of the later model, which was 90db. The specs I gave are for the earlier model that I have, taken directly from the Owner's Manuel. The review in Stereophile was from around 2000-2001 by Robert Harley. Infinity no longer makes this speaker...they screwed it up with the later model.

Go here:

http://www.stereophile.com/content/infinity-composition-prelude-p-fr-loudspeaker