What speakers work best with electronic music?

I've been demoing lots of speakers lately, especially those in the Dynaudio & Focal lines. I personally own the Focus 160's. I listen to electronic music almost exclusively, with a little jazz & classical. I'm starting to find that I may just be looking for these speakers to do something they can't. They can play Jazz, Pop & Classical like I've never heard before in my life, but they just leave me wanting when it comes to electronic music. And it's understandable too, there are times where a single electronic track can have 60 different instruments going at once, sometimes even more. Only thing currently in my system that I wouldn't part with is my stereo F113's. Which speakers under $15,000 (used or new) should I be looking at it that will be able reproduce the complicated nature of a lot of electronic music with ease; something that just has jaw-dropping dynamic range?
coloneltushfinger
04-13-14: Schubert
With electronic music doesn't much matter.
Cheapest Polk or Klipsch at Best Buy will do just fine.

~~~~
Good to know who's advice never to trust.
Get the Tekton, if you're cost conscious here. Enzos or Pendraagons for the big sound. Up the line, Zu Def4s for all out. They won't break up and with 50-60 Watts OMG, will blow you up. Dynamics in spades.
FWIW a speaker that is really good for classical music is also going to be good for rock or electronic music. Speakers don't care what you put through them!

The same things that make a speaker good for electronic music (resolution, dynamic punch, bandwidth) make it good for classical.

For those that doubt that electronic music can be demanding, try out the LP 'Infinity Project' (issued on Blue Room Records in the mid-90s) and see if you still say that.
I think that another prerequisite for good reproduction of electronic music is driver coherence. When electronic keyboards especially are climbing or descending scales, it is easy on some speakers to hear the hand-off from one driver to the other.