Anyone tighten up drivers occasionally

Out of curiosity I checked the tightness of the mounting bolts on my Revel speakers today. Probably the 2nd time I have done that in a decade. I could turn each bolt maybe 1/16 of a turn (curiously, one woofer bolt took a 1/4 turn). Anyone check their drivers on occasion? systems been off since, and wonder if I will hear anything different-
128x128zavato
I got torque settings from speaker manufacture and use blue loctite on the threads to prevent back-out. You will need a micro torque wrench.
Once you mess with them you've probably over tighten thus the fastener will back out and loosen you shouldn't need to tighten screws those suggesting it be done have little understanding on how fasteners work. I have loudspeakers near 90 years old the fasteners are factory tight if a owner had over tighten they would well be screwed:)And I would need to install new. So once you get out the screw driver or wrench and give a twist you've already messed up the fastener and are doomed to re-tighten till it fails.
B&W's use a plastic ring between the driver and the baffle...if you use too much torque, you will flatten the ring, and the speaker will not be spec...Vandersteens use screws on their drivers only to hold them in place while a mastic is drying that securely does the job. Be careful or you can break the mastic and the speaker will need repair. This post is for all as a cautionary warning to be sure what you are doing.